Boatwrights Terms & Conditions
Charity Quiz Auction Prize – Friday 13 March 2020
Terms and Conditions
Boatwrights has agreed to offer a free property sale based on the following conditions:
- Must be a new client (i.e. not an existing seller who’s property Boatwrights are already advertising).
- Area covered is SP1-SP8, effectively then all areas covered by Salisbury, Amesbury, Tisbury & Shaftesbury Offices.
- All Boatwrights standard marketing will be included within the auction price.
- Maximum house value: £500,000
- Reserve Price: £1,500.00
- Must be instructed by 31 Dec 2020.
- Anyone wishing to bid for the prize but unable to attend the quiz should make a best and final bid via Mark Elling at Boatwrights (email@example.com) by close of play Wednesday 11th March. Any such bids will be qualified before passing onto Jonathan, the auctioneer, on the auction night Friday 13 March 2020
- The winning bid must be paid in full upfront within 7 days of the close of the auction
- There is no alternative cash prize or any variation on the above conditions
Terms and Conditions – Extended Deadline
Simply take a photo of the special Boatwrights/Value Cars liveried taxi when it’s safe to do so, post it to your own Facebook page and ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ it. Include the Hashtag: #boatwrightstaxi
All entries will be in with a chance to win an overnight stay for two people in one double room at ‘Caboose’ in Salisbury and dinner for two at ‘Tinga’ to include a welcome drink on arrival (one per person).
An independent team of judges will select the winning entry from images received within the timescale of the competition which closes at 12 midnight Saturday 14 March 2020. No correspondence will be entered into and the judges’ decision is final. The winner will be notified shortly after competition is closed. Prize dates to be agreed subject to availability at ‘Caboose’ and ‘Tinga’. No cash alternative will be offered. Winners will be asked to participate in promotional photography and social media activity arising from the competition.
Any entries which are deemed to be unsuitable will not be considered.